Friday, March 29, 2013

Quiet This Week

Just wanted to drop y'all a note and say I'm sorry it's been so quiet here at OFC this week. I started a new job at a cafe on Monday and with working all day, church activities and trying to spend some time with my family it has just been a very busy week for me. I hope that next week I'll be accustom to my new schedule and have a bit more time for blogging and answering e-mails.  I'm still planning to post a new game tomorrow but we'll see how everything goes.

Good job everyone who has been sending in your film review links for the Period Drama Challenge here at OFC, your reviews are fantastic! Keep up the good work! The March Recap & Tag Questions post will be a bit late this month but keep an eye out for that.

It's been a long week for me (and still one more day of work to get through) but I am so incredibly blessed to be able to work for a Christian company and my co-workers have been so awesomely encouraging, helpful, patient and crazy fun! God is good!

1 comment:

Miss Elizabeth Bennet said...

Congratulations on the new job, Miss Laurie! I'm very glad that you like it. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...